Click here to view the WSCSS School Regulations
Samples of School Uniform
Click here to view the Samples of School Uniform
Conduct Assessment Scheme
- Students' conduct grades in each term will be assessed mainly through the Conduct Assessment Scheme in which conduct marks are added or deducted in accordance with the students' behaviour.
- The base conduct mark for all students is 80.
- Regarding the behavioural expectations of our students, parents and students can refer to the school regulations printed on the Student Handbook for details.
- For attaining an A grade in Conduct, students are required to fulfill the following requirements.
(a) acquire conduct marks of more than 100.
(b) have less than 2 marks deducted
(c) bear no blemish records, demerits or major demerits.
(d) meet the basic requirements of conduct marks in 'good learning attitude' and 'services'.
(e) get the approval from the Conduct Meeting
|S1 to S2, S6||： 10 and 3 marks respectively
|S3||： 10 and 5 marks respectively
|S4 to S5||： 12 and 8 marks respectively
- Conduct A, B+, C-, D or E will be adjustable in Conduct Meeting.
- All award and penalty records (merits, credits, major credits, blemish records, demerits and major demerits) will be printed on report cards at the end of the school year.